Your Springfield Plumber
If you reside in Springfield and are seeking a trained and honest plumber? Look no further than at The Plumbing Dr. We are here for you 24 hours, 7 days a week. Call (703) 525-9280 for immediate service. Click here to access our online discounts and specials.
Accidents happen; pipes can break, get clogged, or wear out over time. At The Plumbing Dr, we know that getting your pipes and plumbing serviced before problems occur might seem tedious, but it is easier than dealing with water damage to flooring, walls, and cabinets of your home or business.
We are here for your assistance 24 hours, 7 days a week. No matter your plumbing issue, our techs are certified, trained, and experienced to diagnose and handle them. A service job is not complete until you’re 100% satisfied. Count on us to become your Springfield plumber today!
Read what your neighbors in Springfield are saying about us in our customer reviews!
What benefits do water leak detection services have?
Homeowners can expect numerous benefits from having water detection services. Some advantages include:
- Save yourself from structural deterioration. A leak in a pipe can do some serious damage. Often, leaks are slow, and without water leak detection service, can go undetected for a long time. Over time, the water being lost can lead to materials like wood, plaster, and sheetrock to deteriorate and rot. A leaky pipe can even be an issue for the mortar that holds bricks in place.
- Keeps the value of your home/building from dropping. Aside from the electrical system and the quality of your roof, we know that the plumbing system plays a huge role in the market value and eventual selling price of your home or building. We can perform our water leak detection service to ensure your plumbing system passes an inspection or appraisal with a 100% rating.
- Detecting a leak with an inspection can save you money. All too often, leaky pipes go unnoticed and inflate the water bill. Maybe not very much over the span of a month or two, but if the problem persists for years, you’re looking at large amounts of wasted water and money. Not to mention it is a waste of a natural resource that can easily be avoided.
- Have a peace of mind. Our work will give you the peace of mind and confidence you need to go on living without fear of the consequences of a leaky pipe.
Do you need professional drain cleaning?
A couple signs that prove that you need The Plumbing Dr to pay a visit are:
- Recurring clogs. Showers and sinks are the biggest culprits. Just cleaning a surface clog doesn’t always cut it, so if drains frequently clog after a surface cleaning, you need professionals to take a look.
- Sewer odors. Does something smell? Persistent sewer odors are a sure sign of a drainage issue.
- Flooding. The worst sign of a drain that needs attention is flooding in the lowest areas of a building. If a basement is constantly wet, a bad clog is usually the problem.
Does your gas line need repairs or replacement?
Gas lines can be dangerous if not properly maintained. Signs you need help with your gas lines include:
- Visible corrosion on gas lines leading to household appliances such as a stove.
- Age of lines. If lines have been in place for longer than you can remember, it’s probably time to get them replaced.
- Weaker heat going to the intended appliance. Is the water from your shower not as hot? Are the flames on the stove burner lower than they used to be? An obstruction in a gas line can be the cause.
If you think you have an issue with your drains or pipelines, call The Plumbing Dr today. We provide upfront pricing and same day services! Reach us at (703) 525-9280!