Your Springfield Plumber
If you reside in Springfield and are seeking a trained and honest plumber? Look no further than at The Plumbing Dr. We are here for you 24 hours, 7 days a week. Call (703) 525-9280 for immediate service. Click here to access our online discounts and specials.
Accidents happen; pipes can break, get clogged, or wear out over time. At The Plumbing Dr, we know that getting your pipes and plumbing serviced before problems occur might seem tedious, but it is easier than dealing with water damage to flooring, walls, and cabinets of your home or business.
We are here for your assistance 24 hours, 7 days a week. No matter your plumbing issue, our techs are certified, trained, and experienced to diagnose and handle them. A service job is not complete until you’re 100% satisfied. Count on us to become your Springfield plumber today!
Read what your neighbors in Springfield are saying about us in our customer reviews!
What benefits do water leak detection services have?
Homeowners can expect numerous benefits from having water detection services. Some advantages include:
- Save yourself from structural deterioration. A leak in a pipe can do some serious damage. Often, leaks are slow, and without water leak detection service, can go undetected for a long time. Over time, the water being lost can lead to materials like wood, plaster, and sheetrock to deteriorate and rot. A leaky pipe can even be an issue for the mortar that holds bricks in place.
- Keeps the value of your home/building from dropping. Aside from the electrical system and the quality of your roof, we know that the plumbing system plays a huge role in the market value and eventual selling price of your home or building. We can perform our water leak detection service to ensure your plumbing system passes an inspection or appraisal with a 100% rating.
- Detecting a leak with an inspection can save you money. All too often, leaky pipes go unnoticed and inflate the water bill. Maybe not very much over the span of a month or two, but if the problem persists for years, you’re looking at large amounts of wasted water and money. Not to mention it is a waste of a natural resource that can easily be avoided.
- Have a peace of mind. Our work will give you the peace of mind and confidence you need to go on living without fear of the consequences of a leaky pipe.
Do you need professional drain cleaning?
A couple signs that prove that you need The Plumbing Dr to pay a visit are:
- Recurring clogs. Showers and sinks are the biggest culprits. Just cleaning a surface clog doesn’t always cut it, so if drains frequently clog after a surface cleaning, you need professionals to take a look.
- Sewer odors. Does something smell? Persistent sewer odors are a sure sign of a drainage issue.
- Flooding. The worst sign of a drain that needs attention is flooding in the lowest areas of a building. If a basement is constantly wet, a bad clog is usually the problem.
Does your gas line need repairs or replacement?
Gas lines can be dangerous if not properly maintained. Signs you need help with your gas lines include:
- Visible corrosion on gas lines leading to household appliances such as a stove.
- Age of lines. If lines have been in place for longer than you can remember, it’s probably time to get them replaced.
- Weaker heat going to the intended appliance. Is the water from your shower not as hot? Are the flames on the stove burner lower than they used to be? An obstruction in a gas line can be the cause.
for Springfield, VA
Plumbing Service Experience
Gary - Springfield, VA
overall, I would say that dealing with the company, as well as the service tech that came out to our house, was a pleasant experience. the company had the tech out to provide the service within an hour of our call. The tech was a true professional and explained everything througout the whole process. However, the pricing for their services is quite a bit higher than competitors.
John - Springfield, VA
Pat - Springfield, VA
Matt did a great job. Showed up quickly, was friendly and professional, took the time to test his work and had to re-snake the drain, and even installed a new faucet.
Plumbing work - Residential
George - Springfield, VA
Dr. Larry was very professional, made the repairs and was instructive concerning how and what he was doing.
Great Service and Flexible
Amy - Springfield, VA
The Plumbing Dr. is great! I had some issues with my water heater and they said that they could either fix or replace it. They were very honest and said that the fix might only be temporary since the old water heater was over 10 years old. So I decided to just get a new one. They offered me many different options and was going to replace it that day. However, the condo association that I am with required 2 weeks notice. So The Plumbing Doctor, Dr. Larry, was understanding and said that he would be back in 2 weeks. Then I had some scheduling issues and they were able to accommodate very easily. I didn't make it easy for them but they certainly made it easy for me. Thank you Plumbing Doctor for taking such great care of me and my family.
Larry done good!
Jack - Springfield, VA
Larry is first class expert. He had to undo faulty work of another plumbing firm but accomplished the mission. Give him a "attboy" for me.
Tom - Springfield, VA
Clear diagnosis; clear options; great price; high quality work. This is exactly what we look for in professional service.
Wonderful serivce and choice of prices!
Marianne - Springfield, VA
tMatt was the plumber that came to my home. He arrived on time (8:00 am!). He listen to my problem and looked at the toilet. He found the problem at once. Show me the book with services, details and prices. No hassles and no pressure to pick this service or that service.. Once I chose the service I wanted, he went to work and got the job done.
Very courteous and careful when working in my kitchen. This I like.
Betty - Springfield, VA
Great service. Efficient and competent.
Amelie - Springfield, VA
Prompt courteous service. Would recommend Plumbing Doctors.
Rose - Springfield, VA
I would use their services at a future time.
Happy with the outcome
Mark - Springfield, VA
Beth - Springfield, VA
Troy was great!
Abosultely Wonderful Service
Larry - Springfield, VA
I had a wonderful experience with the Plumbing Dr. I called them, explained what the problem was and made the appointment. He came with the correct tools, saw what we needed, provided several solutions and gave prices. I even had a great conversation with him. Left the place looking spotless. Will be glad to recommend The Plumbing Dr to anyone.
Ralph - Springfield, VA
The technician arrived on time, knew what he was doing, and cleaned up. I'm a happy customer.
Leaking in basement ceiling
backyard hosebib and kitchen
second floor tub and shower valve and half bath lavy fixture
tub and shower sanitary drain
Kitchen faucet cold water line sprung a leak
upstairs lavy cold supply
waste removal patch
Installed new power vent water heater
Cleared bathroom sink drain
Basement mechanical Room
upstairs hall bath tub/ shower mixer valves
replaced kitchen faucet
Repaired supply line to kitchen sink
Repaired shower faucet
icemaker in basement
Repaired leaking pipe
toilet leaking from tank
power clean main lines
If you think you have an issue with your drains or pipelines, call The Plumbing Dr today. We provide upfront pricing and same day services! Reach us at (703) 525-9280!